Motivational Poster

Motivational Poster

WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE THOUGHTS OF THOSE WHO CURSE THE STUPID AND DAMN THE MALEVOLENT


Friday, January 24, 2020

Translating Common Language to Political

Got = received

Said = conveyed

Did = actioned

Bought = procured

Learned = studied

Read in Google = researched

Took = acquired

Took from someone else = re-appropriated

Thought = concept

Guess = estimation

Wild guess = broad estimation

Thing = issue

Problem = issue

Trouble = issue

Complete fucking mess = issue

Bullshit = assumption

Disaster = concern

No shit = clearly

Obvious = evident

Need = require

Want = require

Help = assistance

Stop = cease

Go = proceed

Go ahead = move forward

Go fuck yourself = I understand that's your opinion

Fuck yeah = I concur

Fuck no = that is not an option

Shit happens = some consequences cannot be predicted, but must be accepted

Full of shit = frequently displays unfounded assumptions

it's going to shit = that is likely

Who gives a shit? = that issue is not relevant here

What the fuck? = this is quite unexpected

I think I shat myself = let's have a 10 minute break

Who farted? = let's take a 15 minute break

I did shit my pants = let's reconvene tomorrow

Who's the fat ass? = we are an inclusive community

You're a dumbass = I disagree

No, you're the dumbass = let's agree to disagree

Talk to someone = engage with someone

Fuck them up = engage with someone

You fucked up = there are some issues with your productivity on this matter



















No comments:

Post a Comment